Friday, July 15, 2011

For your information

I am sure my friends and blog followers are wondering why it has been extremely quiet on my blog, with no activity in sight and to speak of at all. To be honest with all of you, I have been experiencing severe writer's block that has rendered me unable to churn out any ideas, especially good ones worth to be put into writing. I guess this is every writer's nightmare, including yours truly.

I wish things are more smooth sailing for me, especially as a writer. However, this is life where it can be unpredictable as the weather. Thus, things have not been very much in my favour. I am trying my very best to take things as they come. Not easy to produce writings to have the whole world at my feet, like how J.K. Rowling did with the Harry Potter series. And I'll never stop wishing that this day will come in the very near future.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Su-Ling,are you interested in going on a trip one night's stay at a 4-Star Hotel with a Breakfast for two and share a room for two persons at a deluxe chalet with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how to drive or do you have a driver that can take us there?Can you fetch me in Rawang to wherever the destination given-I don't know yet-1)Cyberview Resort & Spa in Cyberjaya(requested) or Ri-Yaz Heritage Marina resort & spa at Pulau Duyong,Kuala Trengganu (TOO FAR) and the third choice if selected is lush Belum Rainforest at Kampong Lenggong,Gerik,Perak?(also too far)

    ReplyDelete