Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011... new beginning...


It is the time of the year again where we have wrapped an "old' year and beginning a new one. I am not the kind of person who makes New Year resolutions as things that had happened to me thus far have either never happened or not happened according to plans. Thus, I'm just letting whatever will be, will be, but I DO have some big plans for this coming year, and I just hoped they will come into fruition as the year progresses.

I am not saying what these plans are yet but all who have been following my blog faithfully will get a gist of what I have installed for this year. What I have planned, in time they will reveal that I will be giving acknowledgement and credit to all my family and friends for tirelessly rooting for me in what I am doing, most importantly they have NEVER given hope on me; just as I thought all hope was lost.

And to these family and friends I salute all of you with plenty hugs and kisses for just being there for me, and I know all of you will still be there for me, during the good times as well as the not-so-good ones too. May this New Year 2011 bring you much joy and blessings in the things you plan to do. Happy New Year!   

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to Au, Target, Boris, Ellen and Tom - may all of you have a furry AWESOME and GREAT year ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete