Monday, August 22, 2011

The experience of chopping most of my hair off

As a follow-up of my previous article The BALD truth... how ladies should handle this sensitive issue, I have chopped off most my hair this past Friday. It was an eye-opening experience for me, I actually look OK despite my round face. My hair has actually gone out of control where trying to tame it is concerned. Not only that, it has been dropping like a dog's or cat's fur in which frustrate me to no end. This was how I looked like before I went for the hair cut:



It was extremely stifling to have let my hair grown this long when I am so used to having very short hair. It can be quite unreal for me to say my hair is dropping so much at this length but it is the truth, especially when I wash my hair. Thus, I took the liberty of chopping most of it off, and this how I look now:


Although, I look more like a boy than a gal now, I actually LOVE this new hair cut, very much shorter than what I am used to. The length now is half an inch, but it is quarter of an inch at the nape, front and sides. And I think I would want to keep this hair style at least for the time being.

Honestly, I can say that the experience of cutting my hair this short is liberating beyond description. I may even consider going virtually bald or completely bald in the near future just for the experience of doing it. And I know I would look reasonably good having this kind of hair style. Not to mention, I have a very skillful hairstylist to help me achieve this great look.

3 comments:

  1. Now that's an unusual look. It must be so deliciously cool in this hot weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck to you,Su-Ling, you look GREAT!!!!!( for comfort zone! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Au & Target: Yeah it feels GREAT! :)
    @Ling: Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete