Thursday, April 19, 2012

FreshLook Colorblends


I have received the contact lenses I have redeemed from MrLens last week. The credit also goes to Plusizekitten for selecting me as one of the bloggers for the contest. Boy, I'm REALLY IMPRESSED of the service rendered by MrLens in delivering the required contact lenses for the 'Pretty Sexy Beautiful Eyes Blogger’s Contest'.


I'm still not divulging the actual colour I'll be wearing for this FreshLook Colorblends contact lenses. I still want to keep the suspense hanging in the air until the first week of May when I'm required to post a review on  those contact lenses. Until then, you'll have to keep guessing as to the colour of the contact lenses I have chosen for this contest. 


Till the first week of May, keep guessing... the secret will soon be revealed! ;)



3 comments:

  1. hehhe :) glad you're so happy... I like to promote new bloggers around :) or at least give u guys some action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I love fresh look color blends contact lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review.

    How much did those lenses cost? We believe our Freshlook contacts are the cheapest in the world!

    Check us out please

    http://www.contactlensescentral.com/Freshlook-Colorblends-2-Pack-p/freshlook-colorblends-2-pack.htm

    ReplyDelete